Registration is now open for the 2021 NAISTD Virtual Conference
The conference will be held October 6, 13, and 20, from 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm EST each day.
Although it’s not required, we encourage you to join us all three days. Registration is required, but there is NO-COST to attend. Please feel free to share this invitation with others in your organization. Each attendee must register separately, whether presenting or joining as a general participant/observer.
Please register here: https://pct.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJYvdu6urj8sE9I7atGVl_XKQwvkzajLCYuP
If you are a full NAISTD member and/or the director of your state’s incumbent worker training program, we ask that you prepare a brief PowerPoint presentation addressing the following:
- Introduction – name, organization, organizational structure
- State incumbent worker program or special project overview – key highlights
- Challenges and accomplishments
Other important presentation notes:
- Presentations are due to NAISTD via email by 9/29/21. Send presentations to [email protected].
- Presentations will be conducted through Zoom by screen sharing.
- Please do not embed videos in your presentation.
- The length of time for each presentation will be determined after we know how many states will present, but we anticipate it will be 20-30 minutes in total, including Q&A.
Finally, after registration closes, you will receive a separate invitation to each day of the conference. These invitations will include an agenda, additional details and instructions, and a link to that day’s Zoom session. You will need to accept the invitation for each day you plan to attend.
We look forward to seeing you in October! In the meantime, please let us know if you have any questions or if there is anything we can do to help you register and/or prepare for the conference.
Thank you and take care…
NAISTD Executive Board